My songs!

Followers

haha

Photobucket

Welcome =- )

Photobucket

Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Years

Hi everyone,Konbawa Mina . During this New Years and for the past few days of school I am actually quite bored and I really wonder how I survived or even stay awake at school cause of morning session =_____= ............. But I am glad I saw my Friends x ) kan dou wo the peng you hen shuang geh wo = )! and especially wo de ai ren xD when I direct see her I laugh and smile like I never did at school . But this New Years Okay la but compared to the years back I love last time more then now and I'm glad I can see all my friends all well and funny as ever I wish them all this year and myself for PMR's so Hwaiiting ! Gambarimasu ! Jia You! Good Luck! = )! That's all arigato = )!

No comments:

Post a Comment